- When I started HackerForever 10 years ago, I never imagined it would still be up and running today.
- I have many *MANY* fond memories of the game, the community, the highs and the lows.
- In the more recent years my focus has shifted away from the game and I felt less enclined to work on it. I found new challenges, new projects. But I always kept HackerForever running for you guys.
- This meant the game its development came to a grinding halt.
- But this is now going to change. The project has been taken over by a third party. People who have the know-how and dedication to make the game grow. I'm sure there are great things in store for HackerForever, but it will be without me...
- I want to thank...
- Everyone that ever played the game.
- Everyone that believed in the project.
- Everyone that donated.
- Everyone that helped moderate the game.
- I can't thank you all individually, but two people deserve an extra mention:
- Peboeka. The mother of HackerForever. Thank you for your passion for the game, your commitment and leadership. Thank you!
- Ali. The guy that helped me more than I can describe with coding, ideas and his friendship. Thank you!
- This is not where it ends for the game. HackerForever will continue and will get a new impuls.
- But this is where the adventure ends for me personally. I loved the journey.
- Love you all. HACK THE PLANET!! And stay 1337!
RAW Paste Data