a guest Feb 11th, 2019 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Script category Description
- auth NSE scripts related to user authentication.
- broadcast A very interesting category of scripts that use broadcast petitions to
- gather network information.
- brute A category for scripts that help conduct brute-force
- password auditing.
- default Scripts executed when a script scan is executed (-sC).
- discovery Scripts related to host and service discovery.
- dos Scripts related to denial-of-service attacks.
- exploit Scripts used to exploit security vulnerabilities.
- external This category is for scripts depending on a third-party service.
- fuzzer NSE scripts focused on fuzzing.
- intrusive A category for scripts that might crash something or generate a lot
- of network noise. Scripts that system administrators may consider
- intrusive go here.
- malware A category for scripts related to malware detection.
- safe Scripts that are considered safe in all situations.
- version Scripts for advanced version detection.
- vuln Scripts related to detecting and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
RAW Paste Data