#FreeChelseaNOW - Valerie Jarrett
PardonManning Oct 27th, 2016 (edited) 214 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- These tweets are best used as a RESPONSE when she tweets from her account!
- Remember - don't just retweet! Send new tweets from your account to make YOUR voice heard!
- **************************************** SAMPLE TWEETS ****************************************
- • Dear @vj44: Please ask @POTUS to end Chelsea Manning's abuse in prison. Tell @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW before he leaves office!
- • This @POTUS made grave mistakes on civil liberties. Pardon the whistleblowers of our age #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44 https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/01/edward-snowden-chelsea-manning-barack-obama-pardon
- • Chelsea Manning has been denied her gender expression in prison and punished for the distress this causes. Time to #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44
- • Solitary confinement is torture, especially in the case of Chelsea Manning. Please advise @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44
- • Dear @vj44: before @POTUS leaves office, he has the chance to end a fellow US citizen's suffering; ask him to #FreeChelseaNOW
- • Dear @vj44: The treatment of #ChelseaManning is discouraging further whistleblowers! Ask @POTUS to do the right thing and #FreeChelseaNOW
- • Earlier this year @POTUS banned solitary for juveniles. Will he #FreeChelseaNOW & end her abuse in prison? @vj44 http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/25/463891388/obama-announces-reforms-to-solitary-confinement-in-federal-prisons
- • Dear @vj44, Chelsea Manning has been in prison 7 years for whistleblowing. Enough! Ask @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW
- • Obama admin was going to be the most transparent in history. Manning treatment says otherwise. @vj44 - tell @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW
- • Dear @vj44: Chelsea Manning did a public service in exposing war crimes. Please ask @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW before the end of his term! (image to attach: http://i.imgur.com/AFdFRdI.jpg)
- • Chelsea Manning has constantly faced treatment that's globally considered torture. End this and ask @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44
- • Are hypothetical victims more important than real victims of war? No one was harmed by Manning's leaks. #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44
- • Dear @vj44, The inhuman treatment of #ChelseaManning has been described as torture by UN experts #FreeChelseaNOW https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/12/bradley-manning-cruel-inhuman-treatment-un (image to attach: http://i.imgur.com/n24OLOD.jpg)
- • No leaker was punished as harshly as Chelsea Manning. She already served 7 years. Tell @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW! @vj44 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/us/marine-general-james-cartwright-leak-fbi.html?_r=2
- • The treatment Chelsea Manning has endured over years is a stain on the US human rights record. Tell @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44
- • Chelsea served more time than the rest of these people combined. Is this justice? Tell @POTUS to #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44 (include this image https://scontent.ftxl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1463296_681308711913238_1014274519_n.jpg?oh=4a78e3a8761779fcaf96d473d90b9a3b&oe=5896A861)
- • Orgs like @ACLU have said the prosecution of #ChelseaManning created chilling effects #FreeChelseaNOW @vj44 https://shadowproof.com/2014/07/28/mass-surveillance-leak-investigations-the-chilling-effect-against-journalism/ (image to attach: http://i.imgur.com/Um3t19u.jpg)
RAW Paste Data