a guest May 16th, 2018 91 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- > vagrant reload --provision
- ==> default: Attempting graceful shutdown of VM...
- ==> default: Checking if box 'mwrock/Windows2016' is up to date...
- ==> default: Clearing any previously set forwarded ports...
- ==> default: Clearing any previously set network interfaces...
- ==> default: Preparing network interfaces based on configuration...
- default: Adapter 1: nat
- ==> default: Forwarding ports...
- default: 3389 (guest) => 3389 (host) (adapter 1)
- default: 5985 (guest) => 55985 (host) (adapter 1)
- default: 5986 (guest) => 55986 (host) (adapter 1)
- default: 22 (guest) => 2222 (host) (adapter 1)
- ==> default: Running 'pre-boot' VM customizations...
- ==> default: Booting VM...
- ==> default: Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...
- default: WinRM address: 127.0.0.1:55985
- default: WinRM username: Administrator
- default: WinRM execution_time_limit: PT2H
- default: WinRM transport: negotiate
- ==> default: Machine booted and ready!
- ==> default: Checking for guest additions in VM...
- default: The guest additions on this VM do not match the installed version of
- default: VirtualBox! In most cases this is fine, but in rare cases it can
- default: prevent things such as shared folders from working properly. If you see
- default: shared folder errors, please make sure the guest additions within the
- default: virtual machine match the version of VirtualBox you have installed on
- default: your host and reload your VM.
- default: Guest Additions Version: 5.1.12
- default: VirtualBox Version: 5.2
- ==> default: Running provisioner: file...
- The following WinRM command responded with a non-zero exit status.
- Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!
- mkdir "C:/" -force
- Stdout from the command:
- Stderr from the command:
- The path is not of a legal form.
- At line:1 char:1
- + mkdir "C:/" -force
- + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (C:\:String) [New-Item], ArgumentException
- + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CreateDirectoryArgumentError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewItemCommand
RAW Paste Data