- READ CAREFULLY
- UNTIL WE FIX OUR REPO OR SOMEONE KINDLY OFFERS THEIR REPO YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD FILES MANUALLY AND INSTALL WITH IFILE.
- ***THIS METHOD HAS BEEN TESTED VERY BRIEFLY, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.***
- ***THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH IPHONE 4, IPOD TOUCH 4 AND IPAD 1 AS OF NOW.***
- You will need:
- iFile (to install the .debs)
- A jailbroken iDevice jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0 (iOS 5.1.1)
- Redsnow (to do a one time tethered boot to get back into iOS, from then on its untethered again.)
- Absinthe 2.0 :http://greenpois0n.com/?p=324
- 1. Have a Absinthe 2.0 jailbroken with iOS 5.1.1 and iFile installed.
- 2. Download: http://bit.ly/JlHMy4 and put it on your iDevice to install with iFile (You can google how to SSH into your device or use a program like iPhone Explorer, ect)
- 3. Using iFile, install the "Siri.deb" to your device.
- 4. Reboot
- 5. The device WILL freeze on the Apple logo, put device into DFU mode and open Redsnow.
- 6. Boot tethered using redsnow.
- 7. Download http://bit.ly/LxWAtu and put on your iDevice to install with iFile (same way as before)
- 8. Install with iFile and reboot normally.
- 9. Enjoy Siri on your iOS 5.1.1 iDevice untethered!
- iMessage me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ***If all fails, restore and try again, will be easier when we get the repo back up.***
How to get Siri on iOS 5.1.1
a guest May 26th, 2012 340 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data