Ranco - Typing Keys
- Hey guys,
- I heard on 161 that someone had to type his key to recover it?
- I have a much better solution for that. When printing it out, dump the text
- into your office suite of choice, change the font to a clear, bold fixed width
- font, reduce the margins to the smallest your printer will allow, and bump the
- text size up to fill the page.
- It can take a bit of fiddling, but the advantage is that it's now OCR
- compatible. Slap that piece of paper into a scanner and you're done. I've
- tested this and even low-quality OCR software will usually be accurate if you
- can get the text above 12pt.
RAW Paste Data Copied