a guest Nov 12th, 2018 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hey you, aren't you ashamed of sharing a pro-GMO piece ?
- Ah ? Did you read it ?
- Meh, no. : I'm against it !
- Because that stuff is poison.
- apart from a few dubious studies I've not really seen anything that would indicate
- That's what I'm saying: We don't know yet because we just don't have enough perspective on it yet !
- GMO are already used in many parts of the world... for more than 20 years without
- 20 years they have been copyrighting life !
- it had already begun way before GMOs. And that's not even a copyright but a patent that
- GMOs make plants sterile !
- No, the "Terminator" gene never reached the mark
- Indian farmers killed themselves because of GMOs, rats full of tumors, the Russian study saying GMOs are going to sterilize humanity within 3 generations ?
- Myth, unreliable study, complete delusion. Seriously, there are better arguments out there. This subject really deserves that we
- What about the fact that megacorps make an insane amount of money ?
- Well yeah, it's called capitalism. It's ugly but that's not only about GMOs, and above all else, that's not for all of them. So why the opposition in principle ?
- You have answer to everything, don't you.
- It's easy, when you have the same conversation for the 200th time.
- Yeah, right. And while we are wasting our time in useless debates there are
- There are collaborations between many African countries going on to develop:
- - Drought or fall armyworm resistant corns
- - Disease-resistant cassava
- - Nitrogen efficient and salt tolerant rice
- - Pod borer resistant cowpeas
- They need to stop playing God !!!
- And "Let them eat cake" too I guess ?
- I don't see the link !
- Well anyway, to answer your question, no, I'm not ashamed.
RAW Paste Data