a guest Feb 20th, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi Luiz, Hi X
- Ok so first of all.. im not fluent so I ask you for a little bit of patience haha
- Ok.. So, before we start with the analisys of the incident i'd like to explain a little bit this issue, ok?
- Well, I'm trying to retrive my Jira Requirements by the Requirements page on Silk central.. I've got an functional custom JQL that works in JIRA and seems to works fine on silk central too if i click on 'test connection'
- I mean, if I click on 'test connection' works well for all of my issue types
- I'm only getting the error when I do the synchronize with the 'Internal Defect' issue type
- It is clear that If I test this query on my jira (with internal defect) it woks fine..
- The strange thing here it's that the last week I tried to synchronize with another custom JQL, the only difference between the lastone its that this new JQL have more versions on my filter and, with this one I can get my 'Internal Defect' issue types.. so .. i don't know where the error is
- How do we proceed with this?
RAW Paste Data