- 'Gamers' don't have to be your audience. 'Gamers' are over. Exclusive - Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra (Aug 28, 10:00am)
- We Might Be Witnessing The 'Death of An Identity' - Luke Plunkett, Kotaku (Aug 28, 8:00pm)
- A Guide to Ending "Gamers" - Devin Wilson, Gamasutra (Aug 28, 7:57 pm)
- The End of Gamers - Dan Golding (Tumblr)
- The death of the “gamers” and the women who “killed” them - Casey Johnson, arstechnica (Aug 28, 5:00pm)
- It's Dangerous to Go Alone: Why Are Gamers So Angry? - Arthur Chu, The Daily Beast (Aug 28)
- Gaming Is Leaving “Gamers” Behind - Joseph Bernstein, Buzzfeed (Aug 28, 8:29 pm)
- An awful week to care about video games - Chris Plante, Polygon (Aug 28, 1:21pm)
- Sexism, Misogyny, and online attacks: It's a horrible time to consider yourself a gamer - Patrick O'Rourke, Financial Post (Aug 28, 9:33pm)
- Misogynistic trolls drive feminist video game critic from her home - Callie Beusman, Jezebel (Aug 28, 4:05pm)
- A disheartening account of the harassment going on in gaming right now (and how Adam Baldwin is involved) - Victoria McNally, The Mary Sue (Aug 28, 1:30pm)
- Feminist video bloggers driven from home by death threats - Jack Smith IV, BetaBeat (Aug 28, 10:50am)
- Anita Sarkeesian threatened with rape and murder for daring to keep critiquing video games - Anna Minard, The Stranger (Aug 28, 6:00am)
- Fanboys, white knights, and the hairball of online misogyny - Tauriq Moosa, The Daily Beast (Aug 28)
- This guy's embarassing relationship drama is killing the 'gamer' identity - Mike Pearl, Vice (Aug 29)
- Pajiba.com - "It's not just gamers, nerd culture is a sick wasteland"
- Games.on.net - "Announcement: Readers who feel threatened by equality no longer welcome"
Gaming is Dead
a guest Aug 30th, 2014 2,534 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data