Eleven Madison Park Granola
- 2 3⁄4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/3 cup pumpkinseeds
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup dried sour cherries.
- 1. Preheat oven to 300. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, pistachios, coconut, pumpkinseeds and kosher salt.
- 2. In a small saucepan set over low heat, warm the sugar, syrup and olive oil until the sugar has just dissolved, then remove from heat. Fold liquids into the mixture of oats, making sure to coat the dry ingredients well.
- 3. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, and spread granola over it. Bake until dry and lightly golden, 35 to 40 minutes, stirring granola a few times along the way.
- 4. Remove granola from oven, and mix into it the dried sour cherries. Allow to cool to room temperature before transferring to a storage container. Makes about 6 cups.
RAW Paste Data Copied