InSpy helping menu
TVT618 May 20th, 2019 161 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- InSpy - A LinkedIn enumeration tool by Jonathan Broche (@jonathanbroche)
- positional arguments:
- company Company name to use for tasks.
- optional arguments:
- -h, --help show this help message and exit
- -v, --version show program's version number and exit
- Technology Search:
- --techspy [file] Crawl LinkedIn job listings for technologies used by
- the company. Technologies imported from a new line
- delimited file. [Default: tech-list-small.txt]
- --limit int Limit the number of job listings to crawl. [Default:
- Employee Harvesting:
- --empspy [file] Discover employees by title and/or department. Titles
- and departments are imported from a new line delimited
- file. [Default: title-list-small.txt]
- --emailformat string Create email addresses for discovered employees using
- a known format. [Accepted Formats: email@example.com,
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Output Options:
- --html file Print results in HTML file.
- --csv file Print results in CSV format.
- --json file Print results in JSON.
RAW Paste Data