Harmony Trail Full Movie In Hindi 720p
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Harmony Trail Full Movie In Hindi 720p
- (Copy & Paste link)
- In a modified swipe/remake of John Waynes "Paradise Canyon," U.S. Marshal Taylor appoints Rocky Camron a Marshal with the task of solving a $100,000 bank robbery. Camron enlists the aid of his friends, Ken Maynard, Eddie DEan and Max Terhune. "Doc" Martin and his daughter, Ann, are fleeing a nearby town in a hurry, as some of the local citizens are somewhat incensed regarding the imitation elixir sold them by Martin. Their medicine-show jalopy breaks down near the state line with a sheriff's posse in hot pursuit. Maynard happens along and tows their vehicle over the state line with his white stallion, Tarzan. An ambush attempt is made on Maynard's life as the bank robbers, aware of the coming of a Marshal, mistake Maynard for Camron because of the identical white stallions ridden by both. Maynard, Dean and Terhune , posing as performers with Martin's traveling medicine show, hunt for the bandits.
- Sent to investigate a payroll robbery, Marshall Rocky meets his old friends Ken, Eddie, and Max. He has the serial numbers and when Pop puts on his medicine show they get one of the bills. This enables Ken to see through Sorrell's scheme that threw the blame on an innocent rancher and he sets out to prove it.
- Ken Maynard even does rope tricks in a story that had been used earlier by John Wayne in "Paradise Canyon."<br/><br/>Wayne's character was also a sharp shooter, as is Maynard's, but the Duke didn't do rope tricks.<br/><br/>Nor in the Duke's version was there an Eddie Dean to sing, nor Max Terhune with his puppet (sometimes referred to as ventriloquist's dummy) Elmer.<br/><br/>Never mind: It's a good enough plot device to get the story moving, and different enough in the two movies not to matter the least little bit.<br/><br/>Even more surprising than Maynard's doing rope tricks -- a surprise to this viewer who obviously needs to learn more about Ken Maynard movies - - was a very young Ruth Roman's appearing in a B western. She even does a little dance!<br/><br/>Many a budding star, such as Rita Hayworth and Jennifer Jones (using different names), began in B westerns, but it was a surprise to me, again, to see Miss Roman. She would be acting 45 more years after this.<br/><br/>Some of the classic western performers are in "Harmony Trail," including Glenn Strange and Charles King, along with Bud Osborne and John Cason.<br/><br/>Nothing new, perhaps, but the very good cast is well directed in a good story. I recommend "Harmony Trail."
- Lawman Rocky Camron recruits old pals Ken Maynard, Eddie Dean, and Max Terhune to help ferret out a gang of big-time bank robbers. The quartet take cover in a medicine show in order to get close to the villains, with each man doing his particular specialty for the show.<br/><br/>A final starring role for Maynard, this and other later pictures get a lot of flack because of Ken's weight. However, this semi-remake of the John Wayne vehicle Paradise Canyon (written/directed by the same writer) is actually quite entertaining, with Ken still a lot of fun to watch, performing some of the same cowboy tricks on the medicine show that initially attracted the attention of Hollywood some twenty-years earlier.<br/><br/>Also, Eddie Dean belts out a handful of great songs and Max Terhune brings along his dummy. Rounding out the cast is western character actor and final Frankenstein Monster Glenn Strange, pretty Ruth Roman, and eternal heavy Charles King, a villain who seems to have come back more times than Freddy Krueger!<br/><br/>Instead of being Maynard's last, it should have been the first in a Three Mesquiteers/Range Busters type series. I would have paid money to see it.
RAW Paste Data