a guest Jul 15th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- root@zelkoa:/home/bagou450# systemctl --state=failed
- UNIT LOAD ACTIVE SUB DESCRIPTION
- ● systemd-networkd-wait-online.service loaded failed failed Wait for Network to
- LOAD = Reflects whether the unit definition was properly loaded.
- ACTIVE = The high-level unit activation state, i.e. generalization of SUB.
- SUB = The low-level unit activation state, values depend on unit type.
- 1 loaded units listed. Pass --all to see loaded but inactive units, too.
- To show all installed unit files use 'systemctl list-unit-files'.
RAW Paste Data