a guest Jul 4th, 2017 412 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Memu is working again thanks to a workaround made possible by Teodor_ in Reddit. The steps in order to make it work are pretty simple.
- 1. Check the following link http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/ Read and follow the instructions in this link. The requirements needed to run this are posted in this link as well.
- 2. After installing Memu and lollipop from the link above, download this .ova https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B0JeDsbktme0RC0zQ3BvOXdBU3M&export=download . MIRROR: https://mega.nz/#!hR8RHIra!5yDe5CysRfGXFiJNWxWGM42vVcgqD1lgMVPFuBBlqW0
- 3. Open up Memu, click on "Create Emulator", and then click on "Import emulator".
- 4. Select the .ova downloaded from the link above. It will be named "mutant.ova".
- 5. After done importing, click on Start.
- 6. After it's done starting, click on the cog-like icon on the right sidebar of Memu. Click on "Advanced" and click on "Generate" on both IMEI and phone number.
- 7. Start up the game and transfer the account.
- Huge thanks once again to Teodor_ from Reddit for sharing this kind information for all emulator users.
- For any extra assistance regarding the emulator, please visit the following link: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6l6379/emu_wars_intermission_i/
- ALSO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BIND YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER TRANSFERRING IT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR ACCOUNT DURING THIS PROCESS.
RAW Paste Data