a guest Sep 23rd, 2018 215 Never
- You just sent an email to "John Young", but you got the wrong one.
- My name is John Young, but I'm not the John Young you tried to email.
- I'm a web developer in West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Gmail ignores punctuation in email addresses, so if you sent your email to "johnyoung", or any other permutation, I will have received it instead.
- I get mail for many other John Youngs all the time:
- * John Young, a model in California.
- * John Young, a breast surgeon in New England.
- * John Young, an Australian sailboat racer.
- * John Young, a famous naturalist and videographer.
- * John Young, a technician at America's largest nuclear power plant.
- * John Young, a helicopter mechanic in Hawaii with top-secret clearance.
- It's seems to be axiomatic that all John Youngs live glamorous lives full of adventure and danger. And John Young depends on his email to stay adventurous!
- So I'm sending you this letter to let you know that your mail was mis-directed, and YOUR John Young did not receive the message. THIS John Young did, and I'm the wrong one.
- Once you do connect with your John Young, please give them my best, and tell him that I extend my hand in eponymous solidarity.
- Cordial regards,
- John (West Chester, PA) Young
RAW Paste Data