a guest Jun 19th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Should the client or the server take more security precautions?
- Both though the server is more important as the server can access data for all users
- What's the difference between local storage and session storage?
- session is temporary to that that specific tabs memory. It goes away on refresh. Local storage can persist
- What problem does a JWT expiry time solve?
- Always being logged in from a device
- Is a refresh endpoint protected or public?
- What would happen if a refreshed JWT was requested with a JWT that had already expired?
- What does it mean to queue a callback?
- What does the clearTimeout function do and what argument do you pass into it?
- cancels a settimeout
- For which of the following events should a refresh request be queued after?
- A successful user registration request
- A successful login request
- A page load
- A successful API request to a protected endpoint for posting a comment
- A successful refresh request
- A push state navigation event
- A user logs out -no
- What is OIDC?-industry standard protocol for authentication
RAW Paste Data