OnePeace TexturePack Install
KatTheCrafter Jan 3rd, 2018 (edited) 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Several users have asked for instructions on how to install the OnePeace Texture Pack.
- It's easy to do - and here's how:
- 1) From your Minecraft client, click [Esc] to get to the Game Menu.
- 2) Choose "Options" and then "Resource Packs.."
- 3) Click the [Open Resource Pack Folder] button
- 4) Remove ALL "OnePeace_Texturepack" files you see there.
- • Leave the Resource Pack Folder open. You'll need it in Step 9 •
- 6) Download our OnePeace Custom Resource Pack:
- 7) Open your Download location.
- (Use "Show in Folder" in your web browser.)
- 8) Locate the OnePeace_Texturepack.zip file.
- (If it has a number after it, use the most recent!)
- 9) Copy or drag the new "Texturepack" file into the Resource Pack folder.
- 10) In your Minecraft Client, close the "Select Resource Packs" window.
- 11) Click the [Open Resource Pack Folder] button again, to see the new item.
- 12) Hover over and click the triangle on the OnePeace_Texturepack, to move it from the "Available" side to the "Selected" side.
- 13) Click "Done" and return to your game. Wait a few moments for the resource pack to load.
- Your logins will now be MUCH faster!! Enjoy!!
- Jan 3rd 2018 - KatTheCrafter
RAW Paste Data