a guest Dec 7th, 2017 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1) Discuss the proposition that Japan is committed to gender equality.
- 2) Discuss the effects of ‘greying’ in Japan.
- 3) To what extent is Japan a homogeneous society?
- 4) If you were Japan's Minister of Youth Affairs, or Minister of Education, what sort of policies would you try to implement and why?
- 5) Discuss the pros and cons of the ‘collapse of corporatism’ in the 1990s in Japan, and give your views as to probable working life in the future in that country.
- 6) Discuss the proposition that the Japanese have always been, and still are, uncomfortable with individualism.
- 7) To what extent is the 'samurai ideal' of the male relevant today?
- 8) Discuss the proposition that the burakumin (or any other marginalised group) are their own worst enemy.
- 9) “What I find ....... (any adjective) about Japan is ........ (any topic)”. (Please discuss it first with me.)
- 10) Free approach to any topic of your choice. (Please discuss it first with me.)
RAW Paste Data