- The following NEW packages will be installed:
- 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1716 not upgraded.
- Need to get 0 B/116 kB of archives.
- After this operation, 737 kB of additional disk space will be used.
- (Reading database ... 379797 files and directories currently installed.)
- Unpacking mintupdate-debian (from .../mintupdate-debian_1.0.5_all.deb) ...
- dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/mintupdate-debian_1.0.5_all.deb (--unpack):
- trying to overwrite '/usr/share/python-apt/templates/LinuxMint.mirrors', which is also in package mint-mirrors 1.0.0
- dpkg-deb: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
a guest Apr 6th, 2012 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data