- Orcus Technolgies
- Official Press release
- March 31 2019
- To all it may concern.
- - As of March 27th 2019 Orcus Technologies was subject to a international search warrant executed by RCMP and CRTC authorities in Canada.
- In this process authorities seized numerous backup hard drives contains a large portion of Orcus Technologies business, and practices.
- Data inclusive on these drives include but are not limited to: User information inclusive of user names, real names, financial transactions, and further.
- The arrests and searches expand to an international investigation at this point, including countries as America, Germany, Austrailia, Canada and potentially more.
- Authorities have NOT obtained the user/license database, nor did they obtain my core laptop or tablet, items explicitly named in the search warrants.
- All pertinant data has been resolved to my lawyers at this point and we will be going forward legally.
- I am here by advising any and ALL Orcus users, legal owner or using a cracked copy. Regardless, Orcus is no longer to be considered safe or secure solution to Remote Administrative needs.
- Please move away from this software without delay.
- It has been a pleasure getting to know everyone in my time online, and I hope you all can take my words as a life lesson.
- - Stay safe, dont do stupid shit.
- - Armada
RAW Paste Data