a guest Oct 2nd, 2017 548 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi, my name is Tracy. How may I help you?
- email@example.com: Hello there, I am having problems updating my Veteran Status on Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
- Tracy: Could you please specify it?
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Sure. On my account, i have 3 Battlefield games (Bad Company, 2142 and Battlefield 2), however, the Veteran page only shows that I've played Battlefield heroes. I've tried going through the gamespy account linking proces with no luck either.
- Tracy: I sincerely regret any difficulties you are experiencing.
- Tracy: May I know the account email address on which you want the Veteran status?
- email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy: Could you please let me know the platform (For e.g. Xbox 360, PS 3 or PC) you are playing the game on?
- email@example.com: All of the games are for PC
- Tracy: Thank you for providing me the information. Please stay online while I look into your issue.
- Tracy: I have activated the Veteran for these games on your account. Plus few more Veteran status as a gift and M1 Gun in game.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Thank you for your help, have a nice day!
RAW Paste Data