GoggledAnon Jan 14th, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A Certain Snake Woman's Story
- >In a certain place, there was a woman with the body of a snake.
- >The woman fell in love with a certain human.
- >Thinking that he would not accept her original snake form...
- >she disguised herself as a human.
- >As she gradually came to think that she wanted to be accepted for who she really is
- >she ended up showing her true form to the human she loved.
- >"That's gross."
- >Even though she had a faint idea that would happen,
- >in reality, the sadness of those words being thrown at her
- >was beyond anything she could have ever imagined.
- >Furthermore, he had a human wife and child.
- >The snake woman was an adulterous lover.
- >Be it as a woman or a being known as herself,
- >the woman's sadness over what the hell she was overtaken by her anger.
- >And so, the snake woman
- >cast a deadly curse on all things around that human.
- >Happily ever after.
- >What do you think, Akari?
- >You've probably gotten used to seeing nothing but monsters in Prison Town but...
- >a monster like me came to your world,
- >Would you be able to accept
- >a grotesque existence like mine?
- >Hmm... Thing is...
- >I already know you pretty well, Mia.
- >I'd be surprised, sure.
- >But in terms of being grossed out or scared or whatever...
- >I don't think I'd be like that once I got to know you, Mia.
- >I hate humans,
- >but I like you, Akari.
- >Mia! You're crushing me!
RAW Paste Data