a guest Sep 17th, 2019 132 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- everything from Fight Club Warrior Discord
- "Missing Instance/Raid mobs with hit cap?
- Some of you have heard about the current status of hit gear - misses with hit cap are being observed. What we know so far is as follows
- - It only appears to occur in instances.
- - It can happen against any level of mob
- - It happens regardless of Weapon Skill and Hit chance
- - It is not to do with devilsaur or +hit set bonuses
- In short - we don't know the exact reasoning, whether this is a bug (probably) and when a fix (if any) will be applied. The current most likely cause is a passive 1% miss chance, like casters, but whether this is intended is TBC. Continue to itemise normally, and we'll keep you updated if anything changes."
- "Buff cap - still figuring out what's going on"
- "• Max 32 buffs
- • Stances count
- • Talents don't count
- • Equip effects don't count
- • Set bonuses don't count
- • Gear enchants count with exceptions:
- ◦ Sharpening stones don't count
- ◦ Damage scope doesn't count
- ◦ Crusader enchant doesn't count
- ◦ Resistance enchants don't count"
RAW Paste Data