a guest May 26th, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kessler, RD et al. (2005). Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Archives of General Psychiatry, 62: p. 593-602.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2008). National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, 2007. Cat. no. (4326.0). Canberra: ABS.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. (2017). What Is Mental Health? Retrieved from https://www.mentalhealth.gov/basics/what-is-mental -health
- Time to Change. (2018). Types of problems. Retrieved from https://www.time-to-change.org.uk/about-mental-hea lth/types-problems.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. (2018). Depression (major depressive disorder). Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/symptoms-causes/syc-20356007
- The Alberta Teachers' Association. (2016). Factors affecting mental health. Retrieved from http://canwetalk.ca/about-mental-illness/factors-affecting-mental-health/
RAW Paste Data