Pokemon Fire Red round 2 FAQ
Exarion Apr 24th, 2015 (edited) 2,427 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Pokemon Fire Red round 2 FAQ
- Q: What are you playing on?
- A: A GameCube using a GameBoy Player.
- Q: What are you trying to do?
- A: Beat the second round of the Elite Four as quickly as possible.
- Q: Why are you catching Pokemon?
- A: I need to catch 60 Pokemon to get the National Dex, which unlocks several sidequests that unlock the second round of the Elite Four.
- Q: What do the different colors in the Pokedex counter mean?
- A: Blue: I always catch this Pokemon in the run, but I haven't yet. Black: I always catch this Pokemon, and I have caught it. Red: I don't always catch this Pokemon, but I have caught it, so it is a bonus.
- Q: How many bonus (red) Pokemon do you need?
- A: 38.
- Q: What is the best time?
- A: 3:31 by Werster, according to the in-game timer.
- Q: Why are you resetting?
- A: Probably because my Squirtle's stats are bad.
- Q: What stats are you looking for?
- A: 10 Attack, 11 Special Attack and 9 Speed at Lv. 5.
- Q: Why are stats so important?
- A: Bad stats cause me to die in important fights. Good stats allow me to hit damage ranges that save a lot of time.
RAW Paste Data