a guest Jan 22nd, 2019 140 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Many of you have spoken with Lisk on the forums, communicated with him by email, or played with him in game, but I figured it was finally time to give him the introduction he deserves.
- Lisk is the creator of the original Legion TD in Warcraft III. It's not uncommon for people to imagine a comprehensive team of designers, programmers, and artists behind Legion TD, but the reality is that Lisk was the genius behind the game. He would get on my case if I didn't mention that [Avernium](https://legiontd2.com/community/members/avernium.2/), [Dreadz](https://legiontd2.com/community/members/dreadz.4/), and I were his primary beta testers. And that's one of my favorite things about him: he always gives credit where credit is due and never downplays the contributions of others.
- Oh, and I guess I should mention that Lisk has been my best friend for 20 years. We attended the same school from Kindergarten to 12th grade in Florida, and we both currently reside in California. Below is a photo of us winning a chess tournament when we were 7 years old.
- Lisk, Jules, Tezro (Lisk's brother), TheSlimeKing (Jules' brother)
- While I was the one who introduced him to chess, Lisk was the one that got me into gaming and eventually into game design. Lisk designed the original Legion TD in 2009 as a senior in high school, and if you want more details, check out the complete [history of Legion TD](http://beta.legiontd2.com/updates/the-story-of-legion-td/). After studying electrical engineering and computer science at UC Berkeley, he founded AutoAttack Games, an independent game studio with the vision of developing Legion TD 2.
- Lisk has been a gamer his entire life, and his favorite games over the years are Subspace, Pokémon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Ragnarok, and Warcraft III. You've probably heard your fair share of game developers claiming to be "gamers that love making games," but it really is true for Lisk. I've met so many talented people in my life, and I can't think of a better person to be leading this project.
- Lisk assembled the rest of the team. We made a deliberate decision to keep the team small because it gives us the freedom to innovate and the agility to produce high-quality content with minimal overhead. It keeps Legion TD 2 fully in the hands of the original designers whose crystal-clear vision is to make the best game possible.
- One thing that we believe distinguishes us from other game developers is that we want to meet you. It's why we aren't making it a Kickstarter reward to meet the development team. For us, it's the other way around - we consider it a reward to meet you. Lisk lives in the Bay Area and C3LL and Jules live in Los Angeles, so don't hesitate to reach out. We'd love to grab lunch and hang out.
- The Legion TD 2 Kickstarter launches on March 1st, which is just one week away! We want to start things off with a bang, and as a small team, we could really use your help. Sign up for our [Thunderclap](http://legiontd2.com/thunderclap) with Twitter and/or Facebook. This schedules a single message when our Kickstarter goes live. It's free, takes 15 seconds, and makes a huge difference.
RAW Paste Data