mcraoul Jun 28th, 2016 115 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=a0cbebb4-91f3-492a-affd-aa1ff8348e5d / ext4 noatime,discard 0 1
- # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=bb269c0b-6ddb-4402-8085-5131443ad6a2 none swap sw 0 0
- UUID=2dd4020a-f93b-43fc-a087-387cc01fdc19 /Data ext4 auto,noatime,nofail,sync 0 1
- UUID=b0b84e74-f072-4827-9e77-c4f8d6ed8250 /System ext4 auto,noatime,nofail,sync 0 1
- UUID=2bec8d1f-b01c-4fdf-90c0-dae5b0ec4d38 /Ubuntu ext4 auto,rw,sync 0 1
RAW Paste Data