- you have to have a PURCHASED PSN game that's been activated on your PSP, so you have the license.
- that PSN game has to be bigger than the game you're spoofing.
- rename the eboot.pbp to np.pbp and put it in the folder with fake_np.exe
- rename the iso you want to spoof to np.iso and use UMDGen (or whatever) to extract the icon files
- run fake_np
- SET THAT PSN GAME'S LICENSE TO READ ONLY OR IT WILL CORRUPT
- test the game
a guest Apr 9th, 2011 9,275 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data