a guest Oct 16th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In a text file versioning system (a system that takes into account the contents of the file but also
- the contents of the file before each change), a file is represented as an object.
- Such an object is characterized by its name (String), content (String) and unique id (int) of
- object. The content and file name are set when creating the object using a constructor.
- The identifier must also be set when creating the object using a mechanism implemented by you and
- it must be transparent to the client of a file object (that is, for example, id value not
- must be given by the customer through the manufacturer, etc.). Each file also contains a reference in its state
- to another file object that represents the previous version of the current file object. When creating
- for a file object, it has no previous versions.
RAW Paste Data