a guest May 20th, 2016 553 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Multisig" One-time-use Cold Storage
- Useful to prevent theft due to a compromised computer during generation ("computer A,B"). Can be used with two (or more, any N-of-N, or even N-1 of N with some extra params) separate parties for long term escrow or custodial storage.
- The spending/redemption process MUST be secure and the account never reused afterwards.
- 1. User A OR B choose random viewkey d. Keeping it secret is only a privacy consideration.
- 2. D = dG;
- 3. User/computer A randomly choose factor a.
- 4. A = aG;
- 5. User/computer B randomly choose factor b.
- 6. B = bG;
- Spend pubkey C = A + B;
- Public Address = C || D;
- User/computer A stores a,d,Public Address.
- User/computer B stores b,d,Public Address.
- At the time of account recovery (for spending), generate c = a + b. Restore non-deterministic c,d in simplewallet (etc).
RAW Paste Data