a guest Jul 18th, 2019 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [AIDER]Gimli/NinjaTator[USSC] added Kakeki to the group.Today at 5:48 AM
- PwntastikToday at 5:48 AM
- KakekiToday at 5:48 AM
- [AIDER]Gimli/NinjaTator[USSC]Today at 5:48 AM
- Hey guys, I'm getting ready for work. BUT! I think we can come to terms civilly and save us all time.
- PwntastikToday at 5:49 AM
- i might disappear in the middle of the convo, boss is squeezing my balls over some shit
- [AIDER]Gimli/NinjaTator[USSC]Today at 5:49 AM
- Aiderons owned the pocos it has in Fliet since 2011 when POCOS were announced and created by CCP. If its decreasing a tax rate for member who is interested in PI it would be cheaper for everyone involved in both time and isk if we just fix the tax rate.
- No problem.
- I do love content, so my negotiation is I can find some content for both of our groups to tag team to fill that void if you'd like.
- And work on getting the tax rate lowered for our local pirate group.
- Otherwise we can duke it out in our prime TZ, and if you take it, I can tell you your member won't enjoy it long enough. (Not a threat, just a reality)
- My view point on this is, is if you guys start hitting our infrastructure, the other powers in Aideron will probably start advancing on your stuff. I doubt either one of us really cares about Citadels with Snuff always hanging over our heads.
- But we live in the same system and it can get ugly. My proposal is lets keep it to mutual pvp, and then hit other groups together.
- Frenemies is a good thing.
- KakekiToday at 6:03 AM
- Thanks for your suggestion, sounds good !
- i have to wait for Pwn, when his boss is ready with ball squeezing :smiley:
- i really like the idea to do pvp together in fleets
- but there is always the damn FW/Pirate problem during fleets
- often i heard, oh i cannot help, its a Caldari or Gallente
- [AIDER]Gimli/NinjaTator[USSC]Today at 6:06 AM
- Well Zero can join in on a joint op fleet if he wants.
- And Galmil is dead, the only organized groups are off shoots from FEDUP (where we came from) and I am very good friends with them. They wont bother ya in a fleet op
- But you know what they say, the more sharks in the water, the bigger the fish.
- Okay I think I made that up... But it works.
- PwntastikToday at 6:09 AM
- my balls :frowning:
- KakekiToday at 6:09 AM
- PwntastikToday at 6:09 AM
- nvm, fuck the boss, as always
- now i need to read :)))
- alright... i can agree with this
- no more structure bashing and stuff
- if some third party enters the field, we join forces and get stuff done.. i like that
- [AIDER]Gimli/NinjaTator[USSC]Today at 6:18 AM
- :thumbsup: I am glad we could come to an modus vivendi.
- PwntastikToday at 6:18 AM
- about the PI stuff, kakeki i dont know shit about that so you take that over with Gimli
- [AIDER]Gimli/NinjaTator[USSC]Today at 6:20 AM
- I appreciate the negotiations fellas
RAW Paste Data