Sustanon Traits & Nature
Jasonsteroids Jan 30th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Sustanon Traits & Nature:
- Test 600x - Buy 2 Get 1 FreeAs stated above, Sustanon is a four part testosterone mixture; specifically it is comprised of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Isocaproate and Testosterone Decanoate. Through this mixture, the Propionate and Phenylpropionate esters represent the small esters and will provide fast acting testosterone benefits while the Decanoate ester, a truly massive ester will ensure the benefits are long lasting; the Isocaproate ester fills the role in the middle. Of course, its not enough for these esters to be conjoined together, in-order for Sustanon 250 to exist they must be conjoined together in a precise manner; otherwise, it is not Sustanon 250.
- The precise composition of Sustanon is as follows:
- 30mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
- 60mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- 60mg/ml Testosterone Isocaproate
- 100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
- If you come across a product claiming to be Sustanon, if it is not comprised exactly as listed above, if it carries varying esters or even the same esters at different doses it is not Sustanon 250; the above is what defines and separates this testosterone form. As a testosterone compound, in many ways everything that can be said of all single ester testosterone compounds can be said of Sustanon; in the end, it all comes down to personal preference. At any rate, as a pure testosterone compound, Sustanon carries an anabolic and androgenic rating of 100 in both categories, and is a highly versatile steroidal hormone. Identical to the testosterone you naturally produce, Sustanon 250 carries all the sexually related traits and plays intrinsic roles on our sexual and physical health and to a degree even our general state of mind and overall well-being.
- A compound that has the ability to greatly enhance protein synthesis, this is important as protein is the building block of muscle tissue and synthesis represent the rate by-which cells build proteins. Further, Sust as its often called will enhance nitrogen retention in the muscle tissue; all lean muscle tissue is comprised of 16% nitrogen, and the more we retain the more anabolic we remain; our anabolic atmosphere is enhanced. While these two factors are primary and important traits, Sust is not done yet. Often ignored but truly valuable is this hormones ability to increase the production and release of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 is highly anabolic, a peptide hormone produced by all human beings and it plays important roles revolving around our total recovery; in-fact, IGF-1 will affect nearly every cell in the human body.
- Enhanced protein synthesis, nitrogen retention and IGF-1 are all important factors, but Sustanon continues to not disappoint. Through supplementation, red blood cell count is increased, and as red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood this results in greater blood oxygenation. Then we have glucocorticoid suppression; simply put, the suppression and reduction of stress hormones. These nasty hormones, cortisol being the most well-known are in many ways the opposite of anabolic hormones in that they destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain; Sustanon will see such hormones suppressed.
- A hormone that aromatizes heavily, like all testosterone compounds Sustanon 250 can lead to adverse estrogen effects. Further, due to its heavy androgenic activity, this is a steroid that cannot be recommended to women or virilization will occur. Absolutely, women need testosterone, and they can suffer from low testosterone, but if therapeutic treatment is needed a single ester compound is easier to control. As for performance enhancement, the doses necessary to promote such performance will always lead to some level of virilization and on this basis other steroids must be chosen; specifically steroids that possess low androgenic activity and low virilization ratings.
RAW Paste Data