- Section "ServerLayout"
- Identifier "Layout0"
- Option "AutoAddDevices" "true"
- Option "AutoAddGPU" "false"
- Section "Device"
- Identifier "DiscreteNvidia"
- Driver "nvidia"
- VendorName "NVIDIA Corporation"
- # If the X server does not automatically detect your VGA device,
- # you can manually set it here.
- # To get the BusID prop, run `lspci | egrep 'VGA|3D'` and input the data
- # as you see in the commented example.
- # This Setting may be needed in some platforms with more than one
- # nvidia card, which may confuse the proprietary driver (e.g.,
- # trying to take ownership of the wrong device). Also needed on Ubuntu 13.04.
- # BusID "PCI:01:00:0"
- BusID "1:0:0"
- # Setting ProbeAllGpus to false prevents the new proprietary driver
- # instance spawned to try to control the integrated graphics card,
- # which is already being managed outside bumblebee.
- # This option doesn't hurt and it is required on platforms running
- # more than one nvidia graphics card with the proprietary driver.
- # (E.g. Macbook Pro pre-2010 with nVidia 9400M + 9600M GT).
- # If this option is not set, the new Xorg may blacken the screen and
- # render it unusable (unless you have some way to run killall Xorg).
- Option "ProbeAllGpus" "false"
- Option "NoLogo" "true"
- Option "UseEDID" "false"
- Option "UseDisplayDevice" "none"
RAW Paste Data Copied