- # If you change this file, run 'update-burg' afterwards to update
- # /boot/burg/burg.cfg.
- GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`lsb_release -i -s 2> /dev/null || echo Debian`
- GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash"
- # Uncomment to disable graphical terminal (grub-pc only)
- # If you want to enable the save default function, uncomment the following
- # line, and set GRUB_DEFAULT to saved.
- # The resolution used on graphical terminal
- # note that you can use only modes which your graphic card supports via VBE
- # you can see them in real GRUB with the command `vbeinfo'
- # In the boot menu, use hotkey 'r' to popup a resolution selection menu.
- # Uncomment if you don't want GRUB to pass "root=UUID=xxx" parameter to Linux
- # Uncomment to disable generation of recovery mode menu entries
- # Uncomment to get a beep at grub start
- #GRUB_INIT_TUNE="480 440 1"
- # GRUB_THEME's value can be 'saved' or a specific BURG theme name, you can also
- # set it to the pathname of a GRUB2 theme file.
- # In the boot menu, use hotkey 't' to popup a theme selection menu
- # GRUB_FOLD's value can be 'saved', 'true' or 'false'.
- # In the boot menu, use hotkey 'F7' to show the full list, 'f' to toggle
- # between folding modes.
- # Add user with burg-adduser, then use GRUB_USERS to config authentication.
- # The following example means user1 can boot Ubuntu, no password is needed to
- # boot Windows, user1 amd user2 can boot other OS. Superusers can boot any OS
- # and use hotkeys like `c' to enter console mode.
- # For a complete list of supported variables, refer to this wiki page:
- # http://code.google.com/p/burg/wiki/ConfigurationVariables
etc default burg
a guest Jun 7th, 2013 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data