Dura 6 Volume 9
Darkgenerallord Oct 23rd, 2019 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Without a single worry, Stella swung her sword down without holding back.
- “Third Secret Sword-Madoka.”
- The attack that struck Stella immediately after far exceeded expectations.
- The sound of the resulting hit would best be described as an explosion, and this time Stella was the one sent flying.
- Even as Stella braced her legs to try and stop, she slid backwards while chipping the concrete. Like Ikki earlier, she was driven to the edge of the ring.
- 「Wow! This time, as if paying her back for earlier, Fighter Ikki has sent Fighter Stella to the edge of the ring! It’s a complete reversal!!!」
- By turning around a desperate situation with an unthinkable power play to answer the blow he took at the start, Ikki further fanned the excitement in the arena.
- Stella remained calm despite the clatter.
- She calmly analyzed the numbness left in her sword hand.
- (This numbness… This power… This isn’t Ikki’s, is it)
- Stella understood Ikki’s specs for the most part.
- That’s why she understood.
- With his strength alone, he was unable to output such offensive power.
- In fact, it should be impossible for anyone but Ouma.
- On the topic of people with such attack power, there was nobody else except for herself. In that case…
- “You stole my power, didn’t you.”
- In response to Stella’s surprisingly pleased tone, Ikki returned a smile.
- “Good insight.”
- Precisely. The one who had sent Stella flying was none other than Stella herself.
RAW Paste Data