- Start of Combat
- | |-Player can roll to dodge(DC6, Normal action)*
- Enemy Rolls------------ Enemy Succeeds-|
- | |--Player can roll to oppose(DC equal to enemy roll, negates PC damage,
- Enemy Roll Fails---Take CA damage |-Player does action, takes damage* does damage in return to enemy)*
- Player rolls
- | |
- Roll succeeds Roll fails
- | |
- Calculate Damage* Take CA damage
- *End of combat turn; calculate damage, repeat at Enemy Rolls. When an NPC and PC both attack each other and roll high enough to render the other helpless, both are rendered helpless.
- An NPC or PC can recover from helplessness by rolling, being assisted by an ally, or when an NPC fails to attack them while they are helpless.
- Standard DC is 5, can be raised or lowered
- Damage calculation works thusly-
- Rolling a natural 10 does double damage
- Natural 10 and positive roll modifiers do damage equal to dice roll(10=10 hits, 11=11 hits, 12=12 hits, etc.)
- Rolls that are naturally under 10 but become equal or greater than 10 thanks to multipliers do normal damage. (10=5 hits, 11=6 hits, 12=7 hits, etc.)
- Lowered crits do double damaged, but only of what they normally rolled (9=8 hits, 8=6 hits, etc.)
- Autocrits do 10 hits, always.
Chrfrhr Jul 5th, 2015 (edited) 303 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data