PLAXIS 3D Suite 2013 cracked version download
travianbo55 Mar 25th, 2014 (edited) 2,951 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PLAXIS 3D Suite 2013
- This is the full cracked version of the software. Download, extract, install, enjoy.
- Inside the archive there is "crack" folder wich contains everything you need to crack the software.
- Download link:
- PLAXIS 3D
- PLAXIS 3D is a finite element package intended for three-dimensional analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering. It is equipped with features to deal with various aspects of complex geotechnical structures and construction processes using robust and theoretically sound computational procedures.
- With PLAXIS 3D, complex geometry of soil and structures can be defined in two different modes. These modes are specifically defined for Soil or Structural modelling. Independent solid models can automatically be intersected and meshed.
- The staged constructions mode enables a realistic simulation of construction and excavation processes by activating and deactivating soil volume clusters and structural objects, application of loads, changing of water tables, etc.
- The output consists of a full suite of visualization tools to check details of the complex inner structure of a full 3D underground soil-structure model.
- PLAXIS 3D is a user friendly 3d geotechnical program offering flexible and interoperable geometry, realistic simulation of construction stages, a robust and reliable calculation kernel, and comprehensive and detailed post-processing, making it a complete solution for your daily geotechnical design and analysis.
- 3D Dynamics
- The 3D Dynamics module is an extension to PLAXIS 3D. Geotechnical applications require advanced constitutive models for the simulation of the non linear, time dependent and anisotropic behaviour of soils and/or rock. Although the modelling of the soil itself is an important issue, many projects involve the modelling of structures and the interaction between the structures and the soil.
- The Dynamics module offers the tools to analyse the propagation of waves through the soil and their influence on structures. This allows for the analysis of seismic loading as well as vibrations due to construction activities. PLAXIS Dynamics offers the possibility to perform dynamic calculations in individual calculation phases.
- 3D PlaxFlow
- 3D PlaxFlow is an add on module to the PLAXIS 3D program. Geotechnical applications require advanced numerical tools and constitutive models for the simulation of the non-linear, time dependent and anisotropic behaviour of soils and/or rock in saturated and partially saturated situations.
- For many practical applications it is necessary to take into account both deformation and groundwater flow. For time dependent analysis, this leads to mixed equations of displacement and pore pressures, called coupled hydro-mechanical approach, which have to be solved simultaneously. This type of analysis which is based on Biot’s theory of consolidation enables the user to simultaneously calculate deformation and groundwater flow with time-dependent boundary conditions in saturated and partially saturated soils.
RAW Paste Data