- Browse the web with your voice - eating, multitasking or just to give your hands a break. Speech recognition for executing commands in the browser that would normally require a mouse and keyboard.
- An excerpt of the basic commands:
- * Scroll up, down, little down, little up, autoscroll, bottom, top…
- * Write emails and dictate into forms (Premium)
- * Open websites (Premium)
- * Control videos: play, pause, mute etc.
- * Add custom corrections, shortcuts, homophones or synonyms by clicking the transcript!
- * Activate via push-to-talk key, or wake-word (say "hey LipSurf" to turn it on) (Premium)
- * Click things by saying "click [thing text]" or "tag" then saying the annotation in the yellow box next to it.
- * Navigate tabs: next tab, previous tab, select tab 3, new tab, etc.
- * Zoom in, zoom out
- * 100+ built-in commands that can be expanded to infinity with additional plugins and tons of options.
- * Multi-language support (Russian, Spanish, French and Japanese - more languages may be added by anyone via our forum)
- Please go through the tutorial to make sure you configure everything properly, and just say "help" to see the commands that are possible for the current page you're on! Enjoy!
- See information about updates along with video demos here: https://www.lipsurf.com/updates
RAW Paste Data