- Install Haxe 3
- - download installer from here http://haxe.org/download
- - run the downloaded file, install to C:\HaxeToolkit\
- Installing NME
- - run CMD
- - type "haxelib install nme" - this will install newest version of NME
- Installing OpenFl
- - run "haxelib install openfl"
- - run "haxelib run openfl setup"
- - run "haxelib selfupdate"
- Other platforms :
- - if you need you can also install support for other platforms :
- run "haxelib run nme setup platform" ( replace platform with windows / linux / android / blackberry / webos
- - openfl setup windows
- - openfl setup linux
- - openfl setup android
- - openfl setup blackberry
- Installing Git
- - download Git http://git-scm.com/downloads
- - run .exe, and install Git
- - now you need to set PATH to point at git.exe, open cmd, and run "SET PATH=%PATH%;"c:\Git\bin" ( if your Git is placed somewhere else you will need to change the path part )
- Installing Flixel-Tools ( https://github.com/HaxeFlixel/flixel-tools )
- - run "haxelib git flixel-tools https://github.com/HaxeFlixel/flixel-tools.git"
- - run "haxelib run flixel-tools setup"
- - template for FlashDevelop : run "flixel template flashdevelop-basic"
- - ( in my case I needed to change "GameClass" in Main.hx to "ProjectClass"
- - run the FlxTemplate.tdz
- Installing newest Flixel
- - run "haxelib git flixel https://github.com/HaxeFlixel/flixel"
- - you can add it to FlashDevelop project list via Project -> Properties -> Classpaths -> Add Classpath -> ( point at flixel folder in C:\HaxeToolkit
Tutorial - Install Haxe 3 - OpenFL - HaxeFlixel
a guest Sep 6th, 2013 183 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data