Tevar Full Movie In Hindi Free Download
- Tevar Full Movie In Hindi Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Pintoo is a young Kabbadi player at Agra who goes to factionism-hit Mathura, where in a twist of fate, he saves Radhika from Gajendar Singh. Gajendar Singh is a dangerous faction leader, who is in love with Radhika and wants to marry her against her wishes. Pintoo brings Radhika to his house in Agra and decides to hide her until they can ensure her safe escape. This plan is complicated by the fact that Pinto's father is the police officer tasked by Gajendar Singh to locate Radhika.
- Caught in the middle of a lethal unrequited love, an athlete protects a young woman from an unwanted marriage.
- Fifteen years into the millennium, Bollywood still hasn't learned to clip off bad elements from a film. It continues to sample tried and tested components so as to rake in the moolah, without caring a tick for "cinema as an art." Since the start of this decade, we have been served with loads of remakes and sequels, and Tevar is nothing different. Only, it regards its audience as rocks.<br/><br/>Tevar tells a story (for the what time now? After Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, fifth?) about a real-life superman (Arjun Kapoor) who doesn't bear any superpowers yet makes his life-purpose to help a damsel (actually a derogatory word for Miss Sonakshi) in distress out of the clutches of a ruffian (Manoj Bajpayee) by making her stay in his own house without the knowledge of his family members including his father who is a cop. As stupid as the story sounds, one will jump out of the hall in exasperation. Unfortunately, there is no improvement in the story, the narration, the screenplay, the action, or at least the humor by the time it reaches its climax. Then the climax happens and I almost smothered myself to death with the corn buds in the basket that didn't actually pop.<br/><br/>The makers have welcomed new year with a bombastic escapade of amateur characters that look strange even in its fictional milieu. While one gets excited with Arjun Kapoor's hot bod and stylistic stunts, the dialogs come and wreak havoc with the whole play. They are both obscene and substandard to even relish. Manoj Bajpayee is good enough as the villain, but a film about heroism will definitely take the plunge if its villain is smarter than the hero. Just what happens with the 150 minute long drama that shows no hint of stopping.<br/><br/>Five songs fit through the drama is like adding chili flakes in a chocolate ice-cream. Most of the story unfolds or folds in these songs which help in the combined torture.<br/><br/>It is true when people say that the first major Bollywood release of any year is part of a jinx and will bomb at the box office. Arjun Kapoor's opening film of the year, thus qualifies, and once again confirms that the jinx is, after all, for real.<br/><br/>BOTTOM LINE: If you can handle tedious stories that are more dramatic and foolish than our own year-long Television soaps, Tevar is definitely made for you.<br/><br/>Can be watched with a typical Indian family? YES
- Pintoo Shukla (arjun) is the son of an IPS officer (raj babbar) and he is gutsy, rough and tough but at the same time knows how to respect and treat women. He loves Kabaddi and heads to Mathura. In tha place lives Radhika (sonakshi) who falls in the eyes of the notorious Bahubali Gajendra Singh (manoj bajpayee) desperate to marry her. A chance incident ends up with Pintoo clashing against Gajendra and what happens from there forms the rest.<br/><br/>The director has come up with a action packed romantic storyline and while the presentation was rich, the narrative was engaging enough. The dialogues were well written. The script was familiar but the screenplay made it lot better. The background score was melodious and three songs were worth watching. Cinematography was the main strength to this film. Editing was needed more because the films drags at places,15-20 min trim was needed. Costumes were well designed to suit the backdrop while the art department was natural. Arjun Kapoor has shown his improvement once again and he does a very good job. Sonakshi Sinha made her presence felt. The best among the lot is Manoj Bajpayee, he was too good. Subrat Dutta was impressive, Raj Babbar was seen in a great form after awhile, Rajesh Sharma was apt. Shruti Haasan sizzled with her song.<br/><br/>The film is the remake of the Telugu blockbuster Okkadu starring Mahesh Babu and it must be said that the director has not deviated from the original. The first half goes about with certain elements of humor, romance and action. The interval bang was interesting and the second half has the same momentum filled with action and drama. The climax sequences came out well. Overall, this is a film which has been packaged with the right kind of commercial masala that would appease the audience,yes the story is done to death but works, reasons being the film is surrounded with entertaining sequences, the acting is top notch, and action is great. Only negative is the films pace.Finally this a film which should attract all masala film lovers its not made for lovers of serious art cinema. A mass film.<br/><br/>3.25/5* or 6.5/10