Facebook psychological harm, safe alternatives to psychiatry
a guest Feb 7th, 2018 248 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Facebook inflicts psychological harm!
- • Ars Technica (2017): Facebook helped advertisers target teens who feel “worthless”
- • Guardian (2012): Facebook’s dark side: study finds link to socially aggressive narcissism
- • Vice (2017): Tricks Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat use to make people feel anxious and spend time on their sites
- • Harvard Business Review (2017): Facebook is bad for your mental health
- Visit https://stallman.org/facebook for links to these and more articles on the topic.
- Find safe alternatives to conventional mental health treatment!
- • Madness Radio's archive has free downloads of over a decade of shows:
- • The website for journalist and psychiatric survivor Will Hall offers a free PDF of the book Harm Reduction Guide to Coming Off Psychiatric Drugs:
- • Inner Compass Initiative: layperson drug withdrawal community's findings:
- • Find a Hearing Voices Network group offline for free, in-person peer support:
RAW Paste Data