How To Build a Bitcoin Currency Converter Using the Blockcha
- How To Build a Bitcoin Currency Converter Using the Blockchain.info APIs
- he rise of Bitcoin has resulted in the development of a variety of services that enable individuals and companies to track Bitcoin, create and manage Bitcoin wallets, and perform transactions using the cryptocurrency.
- One of the most popular Bitcoin websites, Blockchain.info, has a suite of Bitcoin APIs and in this tutorial, we’ll look at how two of those can be used to build a Bitcoin currency conversion application.
- Getting started
- To start, you will need a hosting account that supports PHP 5.0 or greater and has the PHP curl module installed. In the root web directory of your hosting account, create two empty PHP files, index.php and converter.php.
- The index page
- Our index page, index.php, should contain a form that we can use to prompt the user for information about the currency conversion desired. In the empty index.php file, paste the following code: http://viid.me/95IId
RAW Paste Data Copied