- my true scary story:
- i woke up one day to a bang, then pain.
- i hit my toe against my doorframe while i was asleep.
- my toenail started bleeding and eventually, after a month of taking care of it, stopping the bleeding, trimming the toenail to its core, it came clean off.
- it regrew after 9 months or so, and during that, i started to have an ingrown toenail in its place.
- it started rotting, strange, greyish black liquid came out of it, with each day of squeezing it out, it was getting whiter and thinner.
- one day, i thought everything was fine, but then i felt something wet in my slipper while walking to the kitchen.
- it was blood, from a hole in my toe caused by the rotting.
- my mother helped me patch it up, put a bandage on it, covered it in a cast, a few weeks passed, putting on a fresh bandage each day, checking on the toe. everything was okay.
- but then
- i moved to a new apartment, which had a rotten sofa in my room and there was a fire in the basement at some point which caused more rotting.
- then the same toe from before started rotting again, but this time, the same toe on my other foot started rotting aswell, in the same way.
- after that, i went to surgery, got my ingrown toenail cut the sides of my toenail trimmed, after that i went to surgery again, but for the other toe. skin was sowed back together to stop the bleeding, a few weeks later i went to get the strings removed, it was painful. but after all that, no more rotting, no more strange liquid. to this day, i get occasional anxiety thinking the strange liquid is coming out of my toenails again.
- the surgery and string removal was traumatizing, if not the worst thing ive experienced in my life. but it wasnt as bad as that one time in kindergarten.
- now i have fully healed, im living a happy life with no more problems with my toes.
- moved out of the apartment which caused the rotting, feeling healthier now, all is good.
- thank you for reading.
RAW Paste Data Copied