a guest Jun 14th, 2017 25 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- hi this is not necessory to have domain for each trademark name too . move on .
- On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 12:44 AM, kumar a <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- Dear Chandan,
- Please note it is not necessary for us to provide all the Registration or Application numbers it is enough for us to put forth that we are owners of the mark. Hence since you are not using the mark please transfer the ownership of the domain name as proposed in our earlier email as otherwise we will recommend our legal team to take strict action against you.
- Thanks & Regards,
- Please consider the environment before printing
- On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:34 PM, chandan <email@example.com> wrote:
- send me your clients address and various trademark registration nos details to check
- On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 3:43 PM, kumar a <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- Dear Sir,
- Please be informed that we are the proprietor and owner of the mark "TEJA" for various products and have applied and registered various variations of the Trademark "TEJA". Thus we are prior bonafide users of the mark.
- We found that the domain name www.teja.in was registered in your name. The said domain name is not hosted you for any of your businesses.
- I hope you remember my client Mr.P.Dhanunjaya called you Several weeks ago, to resolve the matter involving the domain name Teja.in. In short, to avoid an ICANN or NIXI proceeding, my client proposed to pay the total costs involved for you to buy the domain name + all renewal you have done till date + normal administrative charges. Thus request you to send your proposal at the earliest to transfer the domain name for reasonable price.
- As otherwise we will be constrained to take up legal action both civil, criminal and also UDRP - ICANN or .in NIXI arbitration proceedings and get the domain name transferred to our client.
- Best Regards
- Thanks & Regards,
RAW Paste Data