HOW TO "TRAIN" OFFLINE OR GOOGLE DRIVE DUNGEONAI v.1.1
astewpeed_eejyit Dec 9th, 2019 (edited) 7,395 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- HOW TO "TRAIN"* YOUR AI By A Stupid Fucking Anon
- DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A GUIDE BASED ON USING THE GOOGLE DRIVE/OFFLINE VERSION OF AIDUNGEON, IT WILL NOT APPLY AT ALL TO ANY VERSIONS ACTUALLY CONNECTED TO A MAINFRAME.*(you are not actually training it to learn new things)
- 1: BE THOROUGH
- If making a custom prompt, be as detailed as you can, include a name, location, and general goal with as many key words of what you want the AI to recognize. Use as many descriptive keywords as you can, like nazi, germany, war, etc. The AI won't remember WHAT you said about those subjects but it will remember that you wanted to talk about those subjects and will lean towards information it has regarding those words.
- Example: Your name is John doe, you are a human businessman. You live in Okrabama City working for Boboston Co. You head off to work one day and notice an UNUSUAL PATH on your way to work. You stray from your usual routine and examine the MYSTICAL doorway, curious as to what FANTASTICAL place it leads. You step inside and....
- IMPORTANT NOTE:Despite me stating to be as thorough as possible, keep in mind the AI will not remember any unique names/phrases you might put into it's prompts once your story ends, and will only attempt to recognize things already in its database. Keep it straight and to the point.
- 2: Be as descriptive and concise with your responses to the AI.
- DON'T: you stab the monster in the eye
- DO: stab the monster in the eye, causing it to reel in pain and blinding it permanently
- The AI automatically interprets everything you say as being in a second person perspective. "you stab the monster in the eye" will turn into "You you stab the monster in the eye", and not giving it a follow up means the AI has to come up with ANYTHING that could possibly fit after the message, rather than the context you intended for it. If you give it a reply that doesn't end in a punctuation mark, it will also attempt to finish your sentence for you.
- Side note: try to avoid using "me" in responses, as due to being in second perspective the AI often gets it confused and might make you swap places with whoever you're interacting with. If you feel you need to use it, try to keep it directly tied to actions you are performing that don't have any other entities involved.
- 3: Remind the AI.
- The AI can only remember the context of the last 8 posts, if you want to keep it on track, constantly refer to things by name, use adjectives to hint at what the original context was, or flat out just restate something that happened before its 8th response. THE AI WILL ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO RECALL THE ORIGINAL STARTING PROMPT FOR CONTEXT.
- 4: The AI does NOT learn new things.
- Due to the AI being taken down from it's original hosting, or perhaps even earlier, the ability for the AI to consume and understand completely new inputs is disabled entirely. Put simply, the AI is not truly an AI, it will never evolve and grow. It is an assembly system for words, and the only effect YOU can have on it is influencing what parts of it's memory it accesses, and how often.
- 5: How to influence your AI.(AKA the most important part of the guide)
- Follow the first 3 steps religiously, and save often. If you think you don't need to save, save anyway. The AI is extremely fragile and will get stuck when it sees something unfamiliar and doesn't know what type of sentence would fit with your prompt. If this happens IMMEDIATELY stop the script from running so it autosaves, then reload the save with the code given to you and DO NOT CONTINUE. Instead, you must type RESTART and rate it based on HOW ACCURATELY you believe it did what you want then begin with a new prompt.
- If your AI begins spouting gibberish or looping, immediately revert back to when it last gave a clear response to your input, save and RESTART with a new prompt.
- If you feel you reach the absolute limit of what the AI can give you with your current prompt(I.E, spouting gibberish/failing to come up with a new reply), summarize the current state of your story in an entirely new starting prompt and carry on from there.
- Contrary to what people may tell you, reloading a save is not the best option due to the fact it forces the AI to repeat what it already did, and it will not be able to come up with an alternative reply because of it. I cannot stress this enough, this is not a true AI in it's current state and all we are doing is holding it's hand to where we want it to go. There is an extremely large database of writing prompts in it's memory but it is still just an input reader at the end of the day.
- Finally, the AI IS completely cut off from the rest of the internet except for a direct line to you, and only you can influence it. If your AI makes you rape and murder everyone, you only have yourself to blame.
- Keep these things in mind and enjoy your deranged dragon fucking fantasies you crazy Anons.
RAW Paste Data