Stranger Things Phone Messages
- LIST OF KNOWN NUMBERS: 1-800-737-4154, 1-888-273-9152 and 618-625-8313. The latter is unconnected to the ARG, but is an Easter Egg from Season 3.
- Message 1: "This is operation 31 recruitment line, closing portals throughout the US. To join, decode the wheel found at local Baskin Robbins."
- Message 1-Pressing 2373276: "Good job on figuring it out. Connect to our server, the most secure server in 1985. The SSH 103.30.97 -p 222."
- Message 2: "This is a recorded message. Please call back on July fifth. In the meantime, remain vigilant. Other communications are coming. Thank you."
- Message 3: "Ahoy sailor, and thank you for calling Scoops Ahoy! To hear about our Flavor of the Month, press 1. To hear about our new Scoops Ahoy location, press 2. If you are calling before July 5th, please call back on July 5th for important information that may directly affect you. Ahoy!"
- Message 3-Pressing One: "Set sail on an ocean of flavor with our new USS Butterscotch. It's butterscotch flavored ice cream with real butterscotch pieces and a toffee-flavored ribbon. Try it in a cup, cone or amazing three scoop sundae. For an important message from our legal department, please press 3."
- Message 3-Pressing Two: "In addition to our flagship Hawkins location, Scoops Ahoy is opening a mega-store at 1201 South Victory Boulevard in Burbank, California on July 2nd. Hours of operation are: Sunday through Thursday, 11 AM to 10 PM. Friday through Saturday, 11am to 11pm. For an important message from our legal department, please press 3."
- Message 3-Pressing Three: "You may have noticed unusual symbols on the USS Butterscotch flavor label, situated on the glass case in Scoops Ahoy and Baskin Robbins stores. We assure you it's nothing. It's not part of a covert operation, as some have reported. Please disregard it entirely. Thank you, and ahoy!"
- Message: "To continue, you must use your telephone keypad to enter the password. Please enter it now."
- Message-Pressing 2373276: "Password received. Thank you. Please hold. Operation Scoop Snoop is a covert operation thats goal is to shut down portals and other anomalies that have been appearing around Hawkins. You will be asked to perform five missions in the coming days. Move as quickly as possible through your missions. We will be closely monitoring your progress against others. But first, you must connect to our secure server. We have been given early access to this technology that is well beyond anything else 1985 has to offer. Please find a pen and paper to write down the address. You have 10 seconds. (silence for 10 seconds) Write this address down very carefully. You must include the spaces. SSH 220.127.116.11 -p 1985."
- Murray's Message: "Hi! You have reached the residence of Murray Bauman. Mom, if this is you, please hang up and call me between the hours of 5 and 6 PM as previously discussed! Okay? And if this is Joyce, Joyce, thank you for calling, I've been trying to reach ya, I-I have an update. It's about, well it's uh... It's probably best if we speak in person, it's not good or bad, but it's... something. And if this is anyone but my mother or Joyce, well, you think you're real clever getting my number, don't you? Well here's some breaking news for you: You're not clever, you're not special, you're just one of the many, many nimwits to call here and the closest you will ever get to me is this prerecorded message! So, at the beep, do me a favor. Hang up! And never call here again! You are a parasite! Thank you and good day!"
RAW Paste Data