a guest Mar 16th, 2018 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Fill out connection info below if you're using MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- # If your MySQL server supports it, the "mariadb" option is preferred over "mysql".
- storage-method: MySql
- # When using a file-based storage type, LuckPerms can monitor the data files for changes, and then
- # schedule automatic updates when changes are detected.
- # If you don't want this to happen, set this option to false.
- watch-files: true
- # This block enables support for split datastores.
- enabled: false
- user: h2
- group: h2
- track: h2
- uuid: h2
- log: h2
- # Uses standard DB engine port by default
- # MySQL: 3306, PostgreSQL: 5432, MongoDB: 27017
- # Specify as "host:port" if differs
- address: localhost:
- database: fireuniv_test
- username: fireuniv_mc
- password: password
- # These settings apply to the MySQL connection pool.
- # The default values will be suitable for the majority of users.
- # Do not change these settings unless you know what you're doing!
- # Sets the maximum size of the MySQL connection pool.
- # Basically this value will determine the maximum number of actual
- # connections to the database backend.
- # More information about determining the size of connection pools can be found here:
- # https://github.com/brettwooldridge/HikariCP/wiki/About-Pool-Sizing
- maximum-pool-size: 10
RAW Paste Data