- Anonymous Operation Pakistan - Press Release
- Sunday - August 31, 2014 10:00 AM ET USA
- Anonymous has watched in horror with the world as non-violent protesters from Palestine to Ferguson have been gassed, beaten, shot at and arrested this summer. And we have done everything in our power to intervene and protect them, and collect the evidence of the human rights violations perpetrated against them. But when protesters are killed; gunned down in the streets, and shelled with military grade mortars - Anonymous will, as it has in the past - remove that government from power.
- We are cataloging the atrocities being committed in Pakistan. We will begin at once assisting the peaceful protesters in Pakistan with every tool and tactic at our disposal. And we will initiate the process of removing every vestige of the Pakistan government from the Internet and shutting down their communications network. And the Pakistani people will then remove this criminal regime from power and lock them in prison where they belong. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you are hereby dismissed. You will leave power immediately. For the safety and security of your family we suggest that you depart Pakistan at once. This is your only warning.
- As for the criminal security and military forces who have so barbarically attacked your own people in Pakistan, we will collect evidence of your crimes and deal with you in the time and manner of our choosing. You would do well to....well, you know - expect us. You will either answer to the justice of your people and the international community, or you will be the subject of the rage filled vengeance of Anonymous.
- We Are Anonymous - We Are Everywhere - We Are Legion - We Do Not Forgive - We Do Not Forget...
- Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, it is to late to Expect Us.
- Op Pakistan Website - www.OperationPakistan.cf
- Twitter - twitter.com/AnonOpPakistan
Anonymous Operation Pakistan - Press Release
a guest Aug 31st, 2014 6,820 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data