- SYNSTRESS TERMS OF SERVICE
- 1. Terms
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations; and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local, state, and federal laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained within this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- 2. Use License
- "User" is defined as the registrant and owner/purchaser of the currently active account. Permission is granted to the user to stress test dedicated servers and networks that are either: 2a (a). Owned by the User (b). Owned by a party that explicitly consents to the testing performed by the User. The purpose of this service is to improve your firewalls and server security, not to violate Internet usage laws. This is a license given to you, and only you, the User; and anything you do while on SynStress.net is at your sole responsibility, and SynStress Interactive and the administration, ownership, and employees thereof, are in no way liable for any actions you perform. Under this license you may not:
- Modify in any way or attempt to download any source code connected to SynStress.net;
- or any pages, services, or tools therein.
- Intentionally send a DDoS flood to an IP address not in compliance with Section 2a of "USE LICENSE" ;
- Flood any servers connected with SynStress.net or related hosts;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person/entity or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- Request refunds or attempt to dispute any payments to our service.
- You are liable for what you do at SynStress.net, and if you break any of these terms; you may be banned without any refund or notice, and/or subjected to prosecution of applicable U.S Laws if necessary. In the event of a payment dispute, the account of the User will be immediately suspended and avenues to retain the payment will be taken. We reserve the right to publish any and all IP logs, Contact Information, and Stress Logs for all Users in violation of these Terms of Service.
- 3. Disclaimer
- The materials on SynStress's web site are provided "as is". SynStress makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SynStress does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- 4. Limitations
- In no event shall SynStress or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SynStress's Internet site, even if SynStress or a SynStress authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- 5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on SynStress's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SynStress does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SynStress may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SynStress does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- 7. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to SynStress's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.