Color Problems in Brother Printer
goemasmith Feb 28th, 2019 (edited) 2,795 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How often do you notice color problems in your brother printer? Yes, sometimes. You can see more than one color missing from your page. It can happen when ink cartridges are not installed properly or maybe the nozzles in the print head are clogged. Verifying the installation of ink cartridges or cleaning the nozzles might solve this issue.
- • First, make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- • See the steps below to check the print quality and clean the print-head.
- 1. First Print a Check Sheet.
- a. Do any one of the following:
- - Press the INK MANAGEMENT icon, on the control panel, If available.
- - If not then
- i. Click the MENU icon.
- ii. Click the UP OR DOWN ARROW icon to choose the INK MANAGEMENT icon
- iii. Click OK.
- b. Click the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose Test Print icon.
- c. Click OK.
- d. Click the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose Print Quality.
- e. Click OK
- f. Click the Color Start icon
- For a touch-screen Brother printer, follow these steps
- g. Press the given indicator.
- h. Click Test Print.
- i. Click Print Quality.
- j. Click the Color Start key.
- 2. Examine the Print Quality Check Sheet. All the four colors are represented by a slanted square pattern made of individual blocks. The colors will appear in the following order starting left to right: Black - Yellow - Cyan - Magenta
- 3. The LCD will ask if the print quality is OK for black and the three colors. Choose No.
- 4. The LCD asks if you want to start cleaning.
- Then do the following:
- - If your Brother machine has a touch-screen, Click the Color Start icon. The machine will start cleaning the print head.
- - If not, then choose Yes. The machine will start cleaning the print head.
- 5. When the machine completes cleaning, Click Color Start. Another Print Quality Check Sheet will be printed.
- 6. Repeat the cleaning and quality check process.
- 7. Compare the second and third Print Quality Check Sheet with the first one you printed in Step1:
- • If the print quality in the second and third check sheet does not see any improvement from the first Check Sheet, please contact Brother Printer Customer Support.
- • If the print quality on the second and third Check Sheet shows a little improvement from the first check Sheet but not perfectly, repeat the cleaning and the quality check process for three more times. If you don’t see any improvement, please contact Brother Printer Customer Support.
- • If the print quality on the second and third check sheet shows drastic improvement from the first Check Sheet, then you are good to print.
- Click Stop/Exit and restart the printer.
- Please do not unplug and re-plug the machine frequently or leave the machine unplugged for an extended period of time.
- • To maintain top print quality, Brother Printer is designed to automatically clean the print head from time to time. You need to ensure that ink does not dry in the print head which may cause poor print quality.
- • If you need any further assistance, Please contact the 24/7 Brother Printer Customer helpline number +1-888-621-0339. Or reach us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
RAW Paste Data